Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Hootenanny ticket question....

  1. #21
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by dirtyMike via SanClemente:


    I just want to chill out, smoke a fat one, drink some beers and take it all in. Enjoy the scence and of course the tunes.....
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You can do that at the fairgrounds.

    Yeah...

    I seem to be the only one on the board who is in support of street-scene this year.

    Being a San Diego girl I have seen the of the best and the worst of Street-Scene.

    This year however I am more in love with the venue then the line-up. If Street-Scene can't pull it off at this venue... I hope they give up!!

    So I am going to see JUST Social Distortion... the Supersuckers are good... but all those other bands??

    Which made me think about The Hoot... I have never been but this thread kinda made me skeptical... Although I like the line-up much better.

    I am stoping here in mid-scentence.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member HotRodder82's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if you're looking for hotels, nearby, there are several in Orange off Chapman near the block. there's a Hilton close to St. College and chapman and a motel 6 close to anaheim stadium. that'd be about 15 miles from the venue.

    anyone aside from me on this board going?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member mikeehowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanna go..im still not decided. Last time i went I stayed at a hotel across from the Del Taco World Headquarters, but i can't remember the name of the hotel.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got my tix.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member dirtyMike via SanClemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2007
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rather go to Hoot then SS

    still unsure

  6. #26
    Inactive Member MikeOxlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2007
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll take Street Scene in Del Mar over the hoot any day...

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I WOULD JUST LOVE TO GO TO A HOOTENANNY WITH SOCIAL D. PERIOD! -TEXAS BOY

  8. #28
    Inactive Member BigErn72's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well the weather forcast has held up as expected. Another 100+ day for Saturday. For those of you going, have fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Never fails it's always on the hottest day of the year.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by BigErn72:
    Well the weather forcast has held up as expected. Another 100+ day for Saturday. For those of you going, have fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Never fails it's always on the hottest day of the year.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">It doesn't look that bad. Weather

  10. #30
    Inactive Member mikeehowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh boo hoo...not 100!! Its going to be a cool 117 degrees here tomorrow in AZ. But i love the heat, atleast CA as an ocean to go to..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •